Wednesday, April 22, 2009

people changed,.

today i was eating han's at my house there then i saw my last time "good friends" so i said hi and ask them about life both said they dropped out from school one is studying in private school. one of them said that my friend got married at the age of 19!! and i have another friend 16 his face is chui already full with piercing n tattoos. i am thank God i am not like that but they are the most funniest. . then noni msg me they thought i have girlfriend. i tell them jeremy lim look like a girl, so they keep quiet. imagine next time you meet your girlfriend in kopitiam. then my friend laughed. i ask him' y you laugh , he say it reminds me of nigel(the guy with the chui face). he told me that he met his girlfriend in kopitiam, her father was the owner of the kopitiam hahaha. and again i thank God i am not them

No comments: